Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Introducing Janey Loree as Notes' "Spokespaperdoll"...

It just dawned on me today, that all my blogs need a spokesperson. Or should I say, "spokespaperdoll"! I am already using a paperdoll from PJ's Corner, named Rachel, as the spokesperson over at PJ's Paper Doll Cut Outs, and her twin brother, Rueben at "Twiglet" the Little Christmas Tree. At the time of this post, Mustang 'n' Cowboys and this blog did not have a spokespaperdoll.

Gunny the Little Bunny, who is a sheriff, will be the spokespaperdoll on Mustang 'n' Cowboys. Since this is my personal blog, from now on our new paperdoll "Janey Loree", with all her flowers, butterflies and foofaraw*, will introduce each new personal post here on Notes. And instead of being called a blogger, I think "bloggette" will fit much nicer! Once I start writing PayPerPost ads, a PJ's paperdoll will be selected for those posts.

*The Word of the Day is "foofaraw".
\FOO-fuh-raw\, noun: 1. Excessive or flashy ornamentation or decoration.

No comments:






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation