Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gentle Giant...

This picture of Cahlibur was taken as he walked up to me. You can see how gentle he is by looking in his eye. He was born a wild mustang in the Black Rock area of the Nevada desert, and ran wild until he was 2 years old. In August of Cahlibur's second year, my son Travis adopted him from the Ridgecrest, CA BLM Facility. Travis trained and raised Cahlibur into the "Gentle Giant" that he is today! I started a blog called "Mustang 'n' Cowboys" dedicated to my two cowboys, their mustangs, and two dogs.

2 comments:

The Gatekeeper said...

A kiss for Cahlibur . . . my daughter's dream. She'll have one as beautiful as Cahlibur one day.

Unknown said...

Travis' dream came true when he and his brother adopted their first horses from the BLM!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation