Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good bye, Sugar Bear...

November 13, 2006 - November 16, 2006

I write this post with heavy heart. Sugar Bear passed away tonight. She was going down hill all day and spent most of it in my hand next to my heart. I held her, caressed her, and tried to stimulate her as she was drawing her last breath. As she was being buried, these words formed in my mind to voice what I felt in my heart:

I didn't give up hope until hope was gone...
And can't help but wonder..."What did I do wrong"?
As I shed many, many a tear,
For the one I had grown to love as Sugar Bear.

Good bye, Sugar Bear...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Janey, sorry the little guy didn't make it. He looks so sweet!

Unknown said...

Thank you Jillbeth. Sugar Bear was only a third the size of the puppies in the litter. Still, I had to try and help her live.

Unknown said...

Thanks Barb. I am glad that they are next door to each other I have a lot of family to greet again both in dog heaven and grandparent heaven!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation