Friday, October 19, 2007

A Touch of Melancholy...

As you may or may not know, both my sons have been transfered to Texas! They are settling in and feeling like they never left 19 years ago. We have always talked about going back and now they are there.

They took back all five of our horses and four of the dogs. The first line of "I Left My Heart In San Francisco" keeps playing over and over in my mind. But the words are changed a little...I left my heart in Pecos, Texas!

The reason being, after we completed all our chores on Friday nights we had a tradition of settling down in front of the television set with our dinner meal (homemade or take-out) and watched "Stargate", "Stargate Atlantis" or a rented movie or two.

I am feeling a touch of melancholy tonight...


Notes New Banner
Promote Notes That Touch The Heart over in BLOG VILLAGE

No comments:






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation