Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Benefits of Grapefruit...

Grapefruits have always been a favorite fruit of mine, however when I ran across a post by Jackie, a fellow BLOG VILLAGER over at The Vegan Diet, I knew that I had been missing a delicious opportunity to help me loose weight! I've tried the "Grapefruit Diet" with success I might say. Follow this link to recipes and the benefits of this delicious fruit as well as other healthful posts.

I also noticed that she has posted the BLOG VILLAGE Quarterly Blog Carnival banner for the Fall Fest Carnival that will be held October 29 over at Cybercelt's Advertising For Success blog. I need to get busy and add the banner and submit my posts!

The grapefruit art spark (image) used in this post was created by my mother, Phyllis Mae Richardson Fisher. It is of the blonde variety that does not contain lycopene.

Notes New Banner

Promote Notes That Touch The Heart over in BLOG VILLAGE

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for the post about my blog. Sorry about my delay in answering you comment but was busy doing my Fall Fest Carnival entry :)

Unknown said...

You are most welcome Jackie! Don't worry about the delay I completely understand. Thanks for reminding me about my entries!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation