When I started checking on what I would enter in the BLOG VILLAGE Fall Fest Carnival, hosted by CyberCelt over at Advertising For Success, I wasn't sure that I would be able to find anything. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love watching the trees turn color and don't mind when the yard fills with leaves.
So, I decided to look through the pictures on my computer to see if I had any "fall pictures" to share...each picture in the slide show above was created with autumn corners drawn by my mother, Phyllis Mae Richardson Fisher. These pictures were taken in the fall or represent the fall time of year:
- Decorating for Thanksgiving 2005. These pumpkin, sheep, rabbits, jack rabbits, roosters and laying hens are painted on plywood. My mother painted these back in 2003 for the Franklin Field Horseman's Association Octoberfest.
- The Ash trees over at the stables in autumn color. This is where our horses lived until they moved to Texas this fall.
- The ranch in the fall. (This was our friends ranch where my sons did some day riding.)
- Ponying the colt and mares on a fall day. All five of the Mustang horses were adopted from the BLM.
- Rueben and Rachel in their Thanksgiving outfits.
- The ranch on a fall morning.
- "Covered Bridge 'n' The Fall" design. The picture is painted on wood by Phyllis Mae Richardson Fisher. We used this design to create a birthday card for my mother's sister.
"With the colorful leaves fluttering in the wind on a beautiful fall day,And the reflection in the creek adding to this picturesque view,We send this message hurriedly on it’s way,With Birthday wishes just for you!"Written by Janey Loree ~ October 11, 2007
Thank you for stopping by,
Promote Notes That Touch The Heart over in BLOG VILLAGE