Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Continuing Review of the B.V.F.F.C...

It's time for a coffee break to see what is happening on the BLOG VILLAGE Fall Fest Carnival...

In the last post we explored the first six posts and learned what to do with Pumpkin Seeds, listened to Halloween memories, learned about the status of pumpkins in England, viewed some fall pictures from my computer, read a ghost story of a Woman in White on All Hallows Eve, and walked through a Canadian November!
Tonight we looked at some Handmade Thanksgiving cards and stickers, voted for a favorite paper doll outfit for Rachel, found out the reason The Uncarved Pumpkin, read Of Course It's All About Me, scooted really fast over to gather some Oooey Gooey Pumpkin Treats after reading an ominous Scary Story!

What is in store for us tomorrow night? You can find out earlier, by traveling to Texas with a click of your mouse, with a visit to the carnival yourself!!!



Notes New Banner
Promote Notes That Touch The Heart over in BLOG VILLAGE

4 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for reminding me of the carnival. I am enjoying it.

I looked and don't have any real autumn blogs. By the time it gets to be autumn here, it's Christmas.

Unknown said...

You are most welcome, Jan. I am too!
I am late for a break tonight...

LOL! I know what you mean! Southern California doesn't really have an autumn season.

Okay, now I need a list of your blogs! You said "blogs"...

Jackie said...

Thanks for the mention of my entry :)

Unknown said...

You are welcome Jackie! I for one will be adding pumpkin seeds to my diet!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation