Saturday, June 23, 2007

BLOG VILLAGE Community NEWS


My latest interview posted over at BLOG VILLAGE Community NEWS is about Janie Hickok Seiss Esq., and her blog: Colloquium. Follow the link to see how she has obtained a musical goal of mine!!! I'll give you a hint..."Carnegie Hall"!!!

For more Blog Village Interviews follow the links in the side bar! Remember to vote in BLOG VILLAGE for the blogs you like. The voting process is two fold. Clicking on the link on the Villager's blog and clicking on the title link in BLOG VILLAGE add to each Villager's INS and OUTS. And then you can tell everyone how you rate that BLOG! This is an excellent guide to help the blog owner gauge how they are doing by way of content, presentation, writing skills, etc.

7 comments:

The Gatekeeper said...

That was a great interview, Janey. And Janie's blog is worth a visit.

Unknown said...

I thought that you and California Breeze would have some things in common with her, too!

Kilroy_60 said...

You do great interviews, Janey. I've been working on some questions so I can get into the game too.

Haven't heard from you for awhile; hoping it's because you're doing well and keeping busy.

Will look for you in the upcoming Friends of Kilroy Carnival. 8-)

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kilroy! I HAVE been busy...my oldest sons' horse has been diagnosed with ringbone which requires extra care and Katy, our border collie, just had seven puppies on the first day of summer!!!

I will get over to your blog to check on your "Friends of Kilroy Carnival" just as soon as I get the order I'm working on in the mail!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

The Gatekeeper said...

Hi Janey, just a quick note to let you know that I've posted my review of Twiglet on my new "business" blog: http://ourbooksandstuff.blogspot.com

I'll link again at Christmas time. Let me know if you've published anything else. Over and out.

Naomi said...

Your interviews are always good Janey. I enjoy reading them. You might get to Carnegie Hall yet. You never know!

Unknown said...

That's awesome Gatekeeper! I will be posting an article about the review and your new blog in the next couple of days!!!

Naomi, I really appreciate the vote of confidence and who knows...someday I just might get to Carngie Hall!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation