Wednesday, June 13, 2007

You Gotta Love PayPerPost...

...because you can earn enough money posting on your blog to help pay the bills or buy something you have always wanted but didn't want to use grocery money to get it! I have been with PayPerPost since January of this year and have missed out on helping with the bills or buying a zoom lense for my camera.

But no more, I will be posting regularly about new deals or websites, giving my opinion about a new product or a review on a new movie. I have made $20.00 on just 3 posts and look forward to paying the monthly bills for our family business, so that my parents can spend that money on themselves for a change.



ads on blogs



Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE


4 comments:

The Gatekeeper said...

You go girl. And don't forget there's probably going to be a $70 post opp sometime today. Blessings, my friend.

Unknown said...

Blessings to you, too Gatekeeper! Thanks for the heads up!!

Naomi said...

I've been toying with the idea of doing Pay Per Post ads on my blog. But somebody told me it's usually the kiss of death for a blog - not sure how true that statement is! Hope it doesn't work like that for you. Good luck Janey

Unknown said...

Hi Naomi! I hope it doesn't work like that either!! I haven't been able to find the time to write the post so far...but want to earn a little money on the side if it doesn't harm my readership!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation