Thursday, June 14, 2007

God's Positive Answer Handy Chart...


About an hour before I found Mom of 3 Little Bugs, using PayPerPost's new toolbar and using the Today's Random 10 feature, my mother and I were talking about being more positive. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her post:

God has a positive answer: -- Handy Chart

It is perfect for what we needed to follow up on our resolve! I can't wait to tell my mother about this in the morning!!!

Was this random or God's leading?






Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! I found your site through the do follow blogroll. Nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you, Tina! Thank you for dropping by!

The Gatekeeper said...

What's the PayPerPost's new toolbar? Oy, I'm always so clueless.

Unknown said...

Hi Gatekeeper! CLick on the FireFox Plug-In and it will give you the download feature.






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation