Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


As the rose opens its petals to the sun,
I open my heart to you.
Letting you know that love has begun,
And that I am in love with you!
As a butterfly spreads its wings on the wind,
I open my heart to you,
letting you know that my love I send,
with the hope that you will say “I do!”
As my heart reveals its love to you,
I thank my God for the chance to prove,
as we walk through life together,
that from your side I will not move.
by Janey Loree Fisher

The "art spark" of Rueben 'n' Candy is taken from "Twiglet" the Little Christmas Tree, a fully illustrated children's book available in PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely poem, Janey.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jillbeth!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation