Monday, February 26, 2007

A Day To Remember...

Cool Slideshows

It's a special brother who will travel 550 miles to get home, only to take his sister out for a ride in the desert! That is exactly what my brother, Doug, did Saturday. My sons, Travis and Tony, jumped on their Honda dirt bikes and lead the way to the mountains. We have lived here almost 7 years and I hadn't been up in the hills! I was very surprised at how tall they really were and how small our town looked. There are a total of 18 pictures in the slideshow, only a smidgen compared to how many I took! I don't think the slideshow program would have room for 257 pictures!! Let's see that would be 14 slideshows + 5 pictures!!!




4 comments:

Naomi said...

Great photos and wonderful scenery Janey. Looks like your new camera is working overtime! Ha ha!

Unknown said...

I am already thinking that I need another memory card though!!! :)

Sharon Lynne said...

Okay, I'm ready to haul my dirt bike out there and go for a ride!

Fun pictures!

Unknown said...

You are welcome to any time! It would make for some great blog material!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation