Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Seven Smart Hair Tips by Aniela

While reading a couple of articles over at Thoof, I ran across a blog post on hair care!

As you may or may not know, I am letting my hair grow. At last measuring, 3 months ago, my hair was 23 1/2 inches long. I promised to brush my hair 100 strokes a day until I measure it again on August 7th. We will have to see if doing what it warned against in Tip #6 and natural growth during the summer, helped my hair grow faster or not.

For the next three months I will following these "Seven Smart Hair Tips". After reading the whole article, I need to follow Tip #1, I already hold off on Tip #2, Tip #3 will help a lot, and I have been observing Tip #4 all my life except for using a wide toothed comb! Tip #5 doesn't apply to me unless you count the one time I straightened my hair and it frizzed...I'm guilty of Tip #6 for the past 3 months and don't want to do Tip #7, but realize that it may be a necessary step toward "beautiful and healthy looking hair in no time".

To decipher my ramblings...read Aniela's article!

August 7, 2007 ~ Next Measuring
May 7, 2007 ~ Measuring
March 7, 2007 ~ Measuring





Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Sounds like your hair is growing well Janey. I had a look at the hair tips. They are good.

Unknown said...

They are excellent tips by Aniela. I will be taking a new picture of my hair on the 7th of August. As well as measuring it! It has never been as long as it is now!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation