Saturday, May 19, 2007

100 Brush Strokes...

I will be documenting the days that I brush my hair an extra 100 times with this plaque. It is an experiment to see if my hair will grow longer in this second 3 months. Since May 7th I have kept up with brushing 100 extra strokes a day! Right now I am using "Thermasilk" Shampoo and Rinse and like the results better than anything else I have used. Since my hair is naturally curly (frizzy), I have noticed that it is not as frizzy since I have started using "Thermasilk's" products. My hair will stay curly until I brush it out after it dries. :( I am also noticing more and more white hair! But to me this is my crowning glory...I have earned every single white hair!!






Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Good luck with the 100 brush strokes Janey. I believe in the summertime hair grows faster anyway so it will be interesting to see in 3 months.

Unknown said...

I've only missed three days so far!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation