Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Mother...


My mother...Phyllis Mae Richardson Fisher is my friend. She has always been there for me. When I was little I knew that when I got home from school, she would be there and she would have something special for my brother and I to snack on. What stands out in my memory is "Soapapilla's" when I was in the 2nd grade, and Armenian Cucumber's soaked in vinegar in the 6th grade! Our home was always spic and span and our yard was a gardener's paradise. She made my clothes for me when I was in kindergarten through 2nd grade, made me take piano lessons, made paper dolls for me, and let me watch her while she painted. After I had back surgery in 2001, she came out of retirement and started a home-based business with me.

No comments:






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation