Friday, March 27, 2009

Foods to Add to Your Grocery List...

5 Foods That Take Years off Your Skin
RealAge's article for today is a good one to keep! Besides being good for you, these foods taste good.

Let's see...Cashew topped baked Salmon with slivers of avocado and tomato garnished with a parsley sprig. Adding a chilled Pomegranate/Green Tea to sip on make this a wonderful lunch that will not only take years off your skin, it will take the pounds off, too. Remember, just a sliver of avocado!



Salmon
Cashews
Avocado
Tomato
Pomegranate
Green Tea
Parsley

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Sounds good to me Janey. I love things like this! Hope you and your family are all ok. I haven't seen you around the Blogosphere in quite a long time.

Unknown said...

As you can see Naomi, by the timing of this posting, I don't seem to have the extra time I need to keep up with all of my blogs!

We are planning a trip to see my folks this May. We will be there for Mother's Day and my mother's 73rd birthday!!!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation