Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Moving to Texas!!!


Here is a photograph that I have titled "White Simplicity". It is available as a giclee print over at Fine Art America. I will have to research the name of the bush that offers these beautifully simple flowers. I believe that it is in the wild plum family, but I am not positive...

My posts have been very sporadic the past couple of months. With the family reunion in Arizona and vacation to Texas, and packing for my move to Texas, I have not been able to devote enough time to my blogs. While in Texas I was offered a job that I can not turn down! It is a Godsend and I will be living in the same town as my sons!!

I will be taking the majority of PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe with me, while PJ's Paper Doll Factory will stay here with my mother/partner! Also, I will be taking ShiLoh and ShyAnne, my Katy-pups, and two cats. Annie and Spurr are my rescue cats that can not be left behind.

It has been decided that Diesel Marie, our Golden Retriever, will stay with my parents, along with their Katy-pup, Dunny. My brothers' Chihuahua, Luke, will stay with them waiting for my brother to get home on the weekends. And Honey, my dad's Pomeranian/Chihuahua will continue to ride shotgun for my Dad until he gets off the road.

Life will be very busy and fun once I get settled in Texas! I will also be taking on seven new websites to either build and maintain or revamp and maintain!! I'm excited for what the future will bring and will not be able to post until I get settle in Texas!!!

Look for a "Howdy from Texas!!!"

Promote Notes That Touch The Heart over in BLOG VILLAGE

6 comments:

i said...

Howdy! Looking forward to hearing more about life in Texas! That's a lovely flower.

Jan said...

Janey

I've been lurking around your blogs and following your life and I am so happy for you. Can't wait to read about your new life.

Jan

CyberCelt said...

Well, girl, look me up when you get down here in Texas. I live between Austin and San Antonio in Central Texas. Where will you be moving. Good luck.

Angels around your old and new home.

Sharon Lynne said...

Sounds like a perfect job for you! I'm glad we will be able to stay in touch...and I'm looking forward to reading about your new home and adventures!

Sharon Lynne said...

I've been catching up....I love the picture of your grandparents home. What a wonderful keepsake. Your mother is a good painter!

The observatory looks fascinating. It must be very clear up there at night.

Naomi said...

Howdy! Good luck with your move to Texas Janey. It will be so good for you to be close to your sons. Good luck with your new job. Look forward to hearing about your move and the job. Take care Janey and all the best for the future!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation