Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mustang 'n' Baby...


Congratulations Greeting Card ~

Verse Inside:
Now I lay me down to sleep, As I count horses instead of sheep. Knowing that I am watched with special care...That if I cry, mommy and daddy will soon be there! As I explore and survey the world around me, I am unaware of the angels watching to see...That I am safe and all my needs are met, As my destiny to be a cowboy is surely kept. It will take years to know just how much that I am loved, By my family, friends, and the Heavenly Father above! by Janey Loree Fisher

I just received update pictures of little Clay Michael! The Mustang 'n' Baby items over on our website, PJ's Corner Gift Shoppe, have his name on them!! Clay is now 18 months old and I got to see him over at the stables last night!!! He is a natural with animals too! I had tied a short piece of twine to Rusty, our Queensland and Border Collie, and walked around to where my youngest son, Anthony and Clay's parents and Steve the president of Franklin Field Horsemen's Association were talking.

After Clay took me by the hand and led me over to stand with the grown-ups, he took the twine out of my hand and took Rusty for a walk to go meet one of the horses. It was adorable to watch him lead Rusty. Clay learned very fast how to switch hands when Rusty would turn and spin Clay around. His mom, Amanda, said that Clay loved riding horses!






Click Here to Visit BLOG VILLAGE

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I enjoyed reading this post. Is Clay your first grandchild? If so, I'm sure you're very proud of him. A love of horses and animals obviously runs in the family. It sounds like little Clay is a natural with them!






Provided by International Bible Society

Blog Carnivals...

Blog Village Quarterly Carnival
Fall Fest
October 29, 2007 England goes GONZO Carnival BLOG VILLAGE Carnival: Recreation